100% SATISFACTION & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Returning a Product
If a battery or charger does not meet your expectations or perhaps was ordered wrong, you may return it within 30 days of purchase with a Return Merchandise Authorization for a full refund of the purchase price minus the shipping, handling or other incidental charges.
The battery or charger must be in good condition, in original packaging with receipt and include all parts, accessories and literature. Abused or damaged batteries or chargers (broken terminal, scoffed or scratched cases, cracked case, cut or altered wires etc.) will not be accepted.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form must be requested before returning a product. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise specified at the time of receiving the RMA. Please contact us to request a RMA form.
Any product returned to Battery Lookup without a Return Merchandise Authorization form becomes the property of Battery Lookup and Battery Lookup is not obligated to provide a full or partial refund or replacement item.
When a returned product has been received by Battery Lookup we will begin to process it within 72 business hours. Some items may take several days for us to test and verify its condition. Please allow up to 20 business days for credit to be issued. Credit may take up to 2 billing cycles to be reflected on credit card statements
Package Arrived Late, Arrived Damaged or Not What You Ordered
At Battery Lookup we make every effort to get orders out the door in a timely manner and utilize reputable carriers to quickly and safely deliver your battery or charger. But the reality is stuff happens in transit that cannot be predicted or avoided (i.e. train derailment, winter weather delays).
Outside delays caused by “Acts of God” we need to know about packages not being delivered in the specified time frame, delivered but with damage or delivered but with the wrong items in the box.
Our Shipping Policy & Carriers section covers in detail time frames and expectations for processing your order and expected delivery methods and times.
If your package arrives damaged:
- Take a picture and email it to email@example.com immediately. Include in the email your name, order number, description of the damage and a clear image of the shipping box and damaged product(s).
- Call one of our sales representatives and notify them you have already emailed information regarding the shipment to firstname.lastname@example.org and the specifics of your situation. Upon receipt of the damage pictures we will send a new item to you immediately and begin the damage claim with the carrier. You may be asked to hold on to the damaged item for inspection.
Received item(s) not ordered:
- Call one of our customer care representatives or email email@example.com and calmly explain the situation at hand. Battery Lookup hates making mistakes, but truth be told we are only human and will make an error on accession. But we promise to immediately send the correct item to you and will include a pre-paid shipping label for the return of the item(s) sent in error.
- Upon receipt of the correct product(s) carefully package the unwanted item(s) and attach the pre-paid return shipping label to the box. Both USPS and UPS can come to your door to pick the package up or you can take the package to the nearest drop off location.
Expedited shipping not delivered on time:
- If you paid for Next Day Air, Second Day Air or 3 Day Select and did not receive your package within the designated time frame please call our customer care representatives. We will refund you’re your shipping costs. Read more about how UPS calculates these shipping methods.
It is taking a long time or tracking says delivered but you never got it:
- If your package was not backordered (you would receive a call and or email from us indicating this were the case) you should receive an order well within 7 business days from when it was ordered, with the vast majority being delivered in 2-4 days. Remember weekends do not count (In some rare instances a Friday night order may not be delivered until the second Monday following adding 1 processing day, 4 weekend days and 5 business days to delivery). The tracking number should indicate the estimated delivery date.
- From time to time the delivery person may accidentally leave your package at the wrong address or at a different location on your property than what you are used to. Before contacting Battery Lookup try checking at different entrances, asking other occupants in the household if they picked it up or checking with a neighbor if it was left there in error.
- Contact our customer care representatives “sooner rather than later” if you have not received your package. DO NOT WAIT more than 30 DAYS from your order date to contact us. We CANNOT assist with finding lost packages after this period of time and CANNOT refund the order after this 30 day window.
Customer Care Response Not To Your Satisfaction?
First let us apologize now. If we have spoken to you in a tone you did not feel was appropriate or an email response was not satisfactory we truly are sorry and will do our best to not allow personal emotions get the best of us during our exchanges.
At Battery Lookup it is our goal to treat every customer with the respect and dignity they deserve. This does not mean we will be a door mat for abuse. But it does mean we will strive for excellence and respond in a logical and compassionate manner. To that end there may be a situation in which you would like another representative to review the case. You can do so by contacting us by phone and asking for a senior manager. Please have your order reference number available as well as brief and courteous explanation of what is going on.